Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bluethroat

Today I spent another early morning with the Bluethroats and I had a great time photographing the singing male. I arrived very early and after a few minutes the male already showed me his best tones. This time I was even able to see the female but she was hiding most of the time at the ground of the reed.





The male kept me soo busy that I had to leave after just 2 hours shooting as my memory cards were full and I had around 12GB with me. This afternoon I went again to the Marsh Harrier but it got quite windy in the late evening so the Harriers were not that active.



Tomorrow I will go to the Purple Herons and see how the conditions will be this year.

Sebastian Erras
Wildlife Photography - Sebastian Erras
www.naturfoto-erras.de

0 Comments:

Post a Comment