Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2.Place Fritz Pölking Junior Award

I was really happy when I heared that the GDT decided to award also the 2nd and 3rd Place of the Fritz Pölking Nachwuchspreis and that I got the 2nd place.

This is my first and International award and this is the Portfolio that got me 2nd place:

"Birdphotography - My Passion"





The winner of the Fritz Pölking Nachwuchspreis was Fergus Gill from Scottland. He won with a portfolio of wildlife images in winter. He is just 17 and already has some amazing images.

See his great images here: Fergus Gill

I also entered the Eric Hoskin Award and got into the final round, but unfortunately the Jury decided not to award any winner as they decided that the entered portfolios were not strong enough. This is the second time in a row that they did and I am seriously considering not to enter this category next year anymore.

Sebastian Erras
Wildlife Photography - Sebastian Erras
www.naturfoto-erras.de



0 Comments:

Post a Comment