Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Orchis pallens & Burnt Orchid

One of the rarer species in my area with only a few locations in Eastern Bavaria. I went there in the morning and it was raining straight for 2 days. It took me a while to find the exact location,but i was happy that they were still there.So far I photographed 3 new orchid species for me and I hope to get some more the next weeks.









I also went for a third time to the location of the burnt orchid and there even more orchids there than the week before. I was really unlucky with light. I had sun for a few hours and when I waited for the perfect late evening light clouds appeared.
So that was probably it for this year with the Burnt orchid and I am happy that I got the beautiful backlight images last week.
So here a few images from this week.







Images were taken with a Canon 7D - 70-200/4 IS - Sigma 150/2.8 - Tokina 12-24/4

Sebastian Erras

0 Comments:

Post a Comment