Thursday, May 12, 2011

Malaysia

A small update after months of silence.
I am still living in Paris and I plan to stay here a little longer, as I really like it here. However that doesn't keep me away from traveling and exploring the world a little. Beginning of April I went to Malaysia with family for 10 days and as always i took my photo equipment with me. I was fortunate enough to capture some of the beautiful wildlife Malaysia has to offer. At our hotel there was always a group of monkeys walking over the rooftops and stealing food from the guests. I managed to get some shots of the monkeys and during a walk through the jungle I had several encounters with spiders (big ones!!). I added some images to give you a very small impression of Malaysia. I recommend to everyone to visit the country, as it is very beautiful and full of wildlife!!
















The images were taken with a Canon 7D - EF-s 17-55/2.8 - EF 70-200/4 iS

Spring has also arrived here in Paris since a few weeks, but I haven't found an opportunity yet to shoot urban wildlife, maybe it's due the lack of "wildlife" in the city, but I will keep my eyes open! A few days ago I sold one of my images to the german magazine "Ein Herz für Tiere" and the image of a swimming deer will be shown in issue No. 7.

A bientôt.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment