Monday, March 16, 2009

Nature Photography in the Netherlands




In the next months I will start a little series with information about my favorite spots for nature photography in the Netherlands.

Since September 2007 I'm living in the Netherlands now as part of my studies. Within the the last year I have visited quite some great places for nature photography in the Netherlands and I would like to share some images and information about these beautiful locations.

The series will be divided into several parts. For the moment I have decided to cover the following locations:

Part I: Texel - A paradise for bird photography
Part II: Lauwersmeer - A year in the North of Holland
Part III: Zouweboezem - the home of the purple herons
Part IV: Hoge Veluwe - the rut


As there are still other great locations for nature photography in the Netherlands, there might be some other parts added, but first I have to explore them more this upcoming season.

I will start to work on Part I and hope that I can already publish it within the next weeks.

Sebastian Erras
Wildlife Photography - Sebastian Erras
www.naturfoto-erras.de

0 Comments:

Post a Comment